Join Our Provider Network
Our goal is to establish an efficient, transparent relationship with all of our providers; one that helps your business and your patients stay healthy. As our partner in care, we'll deliver the tools you need to help you improve the lives of Michigan's dual-eligible members residing in Wayne and Macomb counties.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us at 1-248-663-7471 or MichiganProviderNetwork@amerihealthcaritas.com.
Completed enrollment forms should be submitted via the following methods:
Mail: AmeriHealth VIP Care Plus
Attn: Provider Network Management
100 Galleria Officentre, Suite 210
Southfield, MI 48034
Practitioner and organizational provider credentialing rights
After the submission of applications, health care providers have the following rights:
- To review information submitted to support their credentialing applications, with the exception of references, recommendations, and peer-protected information obtained by the plan.
- To correct erroneous information. When information obtained by the Credentialing department varies substantially from information provided by the provider, the Credentialing department will notify the provider to correct the discrepancy.
- To be informed, upon request, of the status of their credentialing or recredentialing applications.
- To be notified within 60 calendar days of the Credentialing Committee or Medical Director review decision.
- To appeal any recredentialing denial within 30 calendar days of receiving written notification of the decision.
- To know that all documentation and other information received for the purpose of credentialing and recredentialing is considered confidential and is stored in a secure location that is only accessed by authorized plan associates.
- To receive notification of these rights.
To request any of the above, providers should contact the AmeriHealth Caritas Corporate Credentialing department at:
Attn: Credentialing Department
200 Stevens Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19113